« Home | Attolia » | frivalous post: cheap thrills from studying » | Faith » | What I have to learn » | Cast your bread upon the waters » | a prayer » | 바람꽃 » | My Temptations; or what I do when I am weak » | the wonder of God » | action »

Lasik: An Update

Am getting pretty bored out of my mind being confined at home, especially cause I'm not supposed to be doing "close work" i.e. using the computer or reading. Watching TV is apparently fine though!

But from tomorrow onwards I can sorta go out. Shall just have to be really careful not to bump into people or get rained on. With my constant umbrella vigilance, that should be manageable! :)

Really looking forward to going to church. After all the disciplined praying during exams with various members of my CG, life sorta feels mundane without that communion of spirits.

Labels: ,