« Home | transitions » | Of truth and beauty » | life's little joys » | frozen » | active hope for the future » | Unconquered by Small Things » | our help and our shield » | strangely hyper » | Goals in Life » | Psalm 51 »

themes

I've started quite a few blog posts here but have been unable to finish them as yet because the things I'm thinking about are too complex to put down/are perhaps too private to write.

Here are some brief questions though:

- Does saying something out loud give it less power over you? In that you can more easily move past it, and that in the mere fact of stating it you pretend that it can be said i.e. is not as important for you to have to keep it private. In that way, stating things that you are can actually help in self-acceptance, in acknowledging reality and being able to move past it.

- Needs, boundaries, friendships. For various reasons, I've been thinking about how healthy it actually is to want to help others. Have also been thinking about why I am scared of interacting with certain people, and what I should do about it.

- What do I want in friends, then, and what is my ideal friendship?

- What is professional behaviour?

Also, have been wondering if I should just take down my chat box/tagboard. I thought it'd be cool as a casual way to leave messages, and am not sure if others just feel awkward about using it, or if the things on my blog tend to be so personal nowadays that people can't comment on it freely in the public domain. Haha so. If you want to use it, use it soon k!

Labels: ,