A Short Analysis
Things to blog about: Phantom on the 15th of April, Shopping and Sabre outing on the 21st. In the meantime, let's analyse a fragment of an msn conversation.
***
¸ ggy says: (9:09:32 PM)
My tummy is fat. Lets do situps together.
Ggy continues his relentless battle with fat and flab.
Alaris - Secrets are hard to keep. :/ says: (9:12:53 PM)
Not this week
Alaris feels lazy.
Alaris - Secrets are hard to keep. :/ says: (9:12:54 PM)
:P
Alaris - Secrets are hard to keep. :/ says: (9:13:04 PM)
Yours is?
Alaris is curious.
¸ ggy says: (9:13:48 PM)
Not bulging out per se, but it's not as nice as last now, especially when I sit down :(
¸ ggy says: (9:14:32 PM)
Can see FATS :(
Ggy explains his situation.
¸ ggy says: (9:14:40 PM)
I don't know how yours is like.
Ggy is curious.
Alaris - Secrets are hard to keep. :/ says: (9:15:04 PM)
Hmm does it crease when you sit? :P
Alaris probes further.
¸ ggy says: (9:15:27 PM)
yes. :(
Alaris - Secrets are hard to keep. :/ says: (9:15:34 PM)
:O
Confession!
¸ ggy says: (9:15:35 PM)
To what extent? I find it hard to quantify.
Ggy tries to moderate how fat his stomach sounds right now. ^_^
***
In other news, I think I have found The Dress. :D
Happily,
Alaris.
P.s. Disclaimer: ggy is actually not fat. Yup. His stomach doesn't even fold or flop around. And he can do the most situps in class. :P
***
¸ ggy says: (9:09:32 PM)
My tummy is fat. Lets do situps together.
Ggy continues his relentless battle with fat and flab.
Alaris - Secrets are hard to keep. :/ says: (9:12:53 PM)
Not this week
Alaris feels lazy.
Alaris - Secrets are hard to keep. :/ says: (9:12:54 PM)
:P
Alaris - Secrets are hard to keep. :/ says: (9:13:04 PM)
Yours is?
Alaris is curious.
¸ ggy says: (9:13:48 PM)
Not bulging out per se, but it's not as nice as last now, especially when I sit down :(
¸ ggy says: (9:14:32 PM)
Can see FATS :(
Ggy explains his situation.
¸ ggy says: (9:14:40 PM)
I don't know how yours is like.
Ggy is curious.
Alaris - Secrets are hard to keep. :/ says: (9:15:04 PM)
Hmm does it crease when you sit? :P
Alaris probes further.
¸ ggy says: (9:15:27 PM)
yes. :(
Alaris - Secrets are hard to keep. :/ says: (9:15:34 PM)
:O
Confession!
¸ ggy says: (9:15:35 PM)
To what extent? I find it hard to quantify.
Ggy tries to moderate how fat his stomach sounds right now. ^_^
***
In other news, I think I have found The Dress. :D
Happily,
Alaris.
P.s. Disclaimer: ggy is actually not fat. Yup. His stomach doesn't even fold or flop around. And he can do the most situps in class. :P
Post a Comment