« Home | SATS... » | Learning Journey! » | A Short Analysis » | Cravings... » | I passed all my CTs!! (warning: long post...) » | Letters! » | You ROX: Ru! » | Sleepover! » | the celebrations » | Confession »

PE matters and Security Guards

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

When I came home today, just after I bathed, my mother told me two pieces of news.

One: "I just bought $116000 worth of shares today, :)"

>_< Hmm. I didn't even know we had that much money around the place. Two: "WE MIGHT HAVE TO SELL OUR HOUSE."

Explanation

Actually selling the house was related to enbloc people trying to buy the condo. :( And since property prices are high now, people are considering it! But I don't wanna move out...

Felt like blogging today cause it's a day before a test. I always get this blogging feeling then. It might also be known as Procrastination. Anyway, a few memorable things happened this week. :) Like on Tuesday, I actually went for PE! At first I didn't intend to, because my throat was feeling ill. But I soon got the news that we were going to play touch rugby, which I kinda miss, SO. It was fun too!

We went to change for pe, but the sports stands toilets were quite full. Some of us went upstairs to the hall toilet (rather than the staff one on level one), but it was Also crowded. So I suggested to Limin, "Why don't we go and change behind the stage?" Limin said OK :) and she proceeded that way and THERE WERE GUYS CHANGING THERE!!! So we ran away to the disabled toilet and changed with xiao ting there.

*happy ending*

Then later some guys came out from the hall and this j1 fencing guy waved to me and I said hi back and I really hope those weren't the ones Limin saw. :/

After pe I was walking with Chiu to the canteen and she went to fill her water bottle. I shall not disclose what silly thing she did cause I promised not to. :)

What I Did Today

Feeling rather high now! We had phototaking today as well, but well... They didn't let us put the guys in the front row. :?

Went to NJ to see ru after school. It was supposed to be an exchange of long belated gifts... But Ru didn't bring mine. :o She treated me to grape milk bubble tea so I was soon appeased. And Emile bought this really yummy japanese-y chocolate ice cream and we all shared it.

The most awe-inspiring thing, though, was that I managed to get past that awful SIDEGATE SECURITY GUARD. Is there even a word to describe how much I hate security guards?? Well I hate the things they do, at least. The RJ security guards might be happy-go-lucky friendly people who dedicate their lives keeping students healthy and safe! :D

They might be; unfortunately they're not. A prime example would be the security guard who posts himself at the driveway between RI and RJ, just below the linkway connecting the two. My father drops me off at the RI side, you see, and this security guard Insists that I walk to the second level just to cross to RJ, even when there are no cars in sight. I tried to argue with him once, explaining that I was trying to get to the first floor of RJ. But he was ADAMANT.

The past two days when I arrived he wasn't at his post yet. So I briskwalked towards the driveway, intending to cross it. Alas! I saw his shadow heading my way. Evidently, it was not to be. :( But I will always have memories of the time when he wasn't there and I ran across as happy as the chicken who crossed the road! ^_^

Today I saw him shouting to RI boys not to cross the construction site. *sigh* A leopard never changes his spots; a security guard never changes his paranoid mindset.

***

Sorry for the digession; so ends the history of my issues with the RJ security guard. Now to move on to the NJ one. The NJ sidegate security guard once didn't allow me to get into NJ to see my friends! I had to walk all the way to the main gate in a bid to see them... Well, this time I outsmarted him!

As I crossed the overhead bridge towards NJ, I was already on my guard against him. I espied NO security guard sitting in the NJ campass and was rather shocked. I didn't really believe it. As I got closer, I realised that my eyes were not at fault! He really wasn't there. So I walked in in broad daylight, jauntily. As I was halfway across the track, I realised that it would not be so easy to pass, for I saw the security guard on his way back. :O He interviewed me, but I used *devious and brilliant means* to deflect his questions, and so it was that I got admitted safely.

Happy. :) I saw Ern Sheong there as well; we teased him about his fringe. Emile tried to sell me NJ choir tickets. Fadhli sat in the canteen, and we wondered why he didn't notice us. After a while we called his name, and he squinted at us. He'd forgotten to bring his glasses to school... >_< Yup and he forgot to charge his handphone as well. He's always doing away with his stuff: The last time I saw him before this, he'd just lost his handphone.

After passing an unsuspecting Yuanjie while walking down the steps, Wanru and I concluded that the guys in our NJ class were way too self-absorbed. As compared to the girls.

***

That was a long entry. :) Next time I'll write a YOU ROX post about Chunnyee who totally deserves it, and about the Secret Mission with xt and ggy and fencing outing last last week or something.


Love,

Alaris!

Labels: , ,