« Home | A Short Analysis » | Cravings... » | I passed all my CTs!! (warning: long post...) » | Letters! » | You ROX: Ru! » | Sleepover! » | the celebrations » | Confession » | Random photos post! » | Chinese... URGH MMF WRITHE WRITHE »

Learning Journey!

Physics test tomorrow but I decided I had to catch up on blogging a little. Let's ignore the backlog first. :)


Yesterday was 6R's learning journey! It's been postponed a few times already, and I think everyone's kinda sick of it. In the end, we decided to go to the National Museum, on Labour Day. YES, a PUBLIC HOLIDAY. This strange occurence resulted from the 6Rians' very crowded schedules. <-- (UH. This sentence seems weird somehow.) So we all woke up bright and early to meet at 10.30, Dhoby Ghaut mrt. I was fifteen minutes early! And walked around the place trying to get to the red mrt line's control station. >_< Surprisingly, Dylan was there on time! And the usually early ggy was late, and blamed it on the bus driver. And xh and I held hands to walk to the museum! Cause xh is a nice friend. :P We looked mostly at the history part of the museum... They gave us cool portable electronic guides, which were cool at first but were sometimes too longwinded in their audio story-tellings. And I still don't get the Tiger Strategy.

***

After that whole part, the class took a long time to congregate outside the history route. So they ended up having to rush for lunch. On the way for lunch Limin saw a dead bird and nearly died. :( It was GORY.

We'd planned to eat lunch at Pastaman as usual; you'd think the champ would get sick of it but it was quite full, it being lunchtime. The twinnies and people went to Carls Junior, but there weren't a lot of seats either. :( I had a craving for the Cheesy Meltz advertised by KFC! So I persuaded ggy to come with me to get it. We thought Zhaohan might join us but he didn't. :P

Anyway, ggy and I weren't planning to watch Spiderman in the planned MR/MT outing, like most of the class. We were on the Secret Mission. 8)

Hmm. When we were looking for tables at KFC, I heard an unexpected call from behind. It was DARREN! I mean, like. I just saw him at PS so recently. And he said they were leaving, so we could have their table. So kind. :D "They" in this case meaning Darren, Reub, this girl who played Grapes, Ryan from storyline props or something, and - LLLLLLLLLLL!

***

Anyway ggy and I completed a major part of the Mission today. Although some may scoff at the idea of such early planning, or may think that no one cares about these things, Alaris is extremely happy to be able to spend a whole day on her mission. She was very organised and wrote prices down and went to every shop she'd heard of on the internet and took discrete pictures and will soon make up her mind. She also sourced out very beautiful peacock-patterned gloves and cute pink-and-white cross earrings.

It was very fun. :) Thank you for accompanying me!


Suddenly Anxious about Physics,

Alaris.

Labels: ,