« Home | Murphy's Law » | Plans » | Chocolate! » | Beware: Educational Post! » | Meeep » | Confrontations » | IS consultation over! » | Has anyone seen my cbox? » | A random list of words » | CT results... »

Results

Which would you rather be:

1) A straight A student

2) A straight B student ?

Well duh obviously most people would choose Option 1. >_< BUT on the other hand straight B students are more rare, and you can tell from all their grades being in the same grade range of 60-69 that they are perfectly healthy well-rounded people. As opposed to some straight A students who have like, 90+ for all their sciences and a mere 70 for their contrasting subject.

:D

Someday I shall do a proper results analysis of all my CT results. As I have handed all my past CT results slips to my mother to bao2 guan3, I can't do it now.

I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad, actually. KI, Econs and Maths weren't as good as I hoped, but then I'd predicted there would be consequences from finishing my KI essay an hour early and then stoning, or from my many birdbrained ideas in Maths Paper 1. Econs was quite a surprise, with the essay pulling me down heavily. This essay question was the one which Jiaqi had spotted and set me to do, and which our econs teacher had marked for us. So I'm still wondering why it was so disastrous.

Physics was a drop from a very high B to a mid B, but Chem was an improvement from a borderline D to a mid B. Overall, an improvement from CT2 except for Physics. Well, it doesn't matter because for the next round I will choose Option 1.

WORK HARDER!

***

I just bought Florence's birthday present in advance. :) Jiaqi also told me today that she got my birthday present already. :O And wanted to give it to me tomorrow! But then if you receive presents too early then you'll feel sad on the actual day itself. :( So I told her to hold it for me until then. :D

Speaking of birthday presents, Chunny still hasn't collected her hand decorated present. ^_^ Sometimes you only see friends, like, three times a year. But you still feel like friends when you meet up again.

***

Yang tong's blog is interesting, especially his post about RI hostel food.


Making an effort to update more,

Alaris

Labels: , , ,