I can buy alcohol!
Just for the record, I turned eighteen while talking about my new pirate skirt and why it does not have hoops. My birth time's at 4-something PM. For those who don't know theirs, it should be on your birth cert. :)
***
Today I woke up to my maid's singing Happy Birthday to You (choo choo). :P Don't know why she added the train-like thing at the end. Anyway she was also the first to give me my present, which turned out to be a bath set with a YELLOW rubber duckie! :O And for the record, the first message I got was Si Chen's at exactly 12 midnight, except I only got it the next morning due to my phone lagging. :|
Birthdays are special because they're birthDAYS. If they were birthmonths it would be too generic to celebrate your birthmonth with 1/12 of the people in the world. If they were birthminutes, they would occur too frequently for anyone to care about them. Anyway, birthday are interesting because you feel especially special when it's yours even though you might sometimes forget the birthdays of others.
Some people whom I didn't expect to, remembered (Hong Jia, dn, Daffy, Cherlynn), and some people I expected to remember, forgot ("o__O it's not in dec? eek!" - who shall be kept unnamed :P). On the whole it was still a pleasant birthday because I got treated to lunch at Kenny Rogers (when I came home my mother told me a cockroach story about there :|). And it was the end of the A levels.
Also, I got some cool stuff. :D Say HELLO to my sumairu card, which entitles me to 20% of every purchase I make there! And this pink notebook by jiaqi which kept shedding glitter all over my hand and face. :P Apparently she got it really long ago and wanted to give it to me so many times. Not least, I also went out and shopped for the first time in a long while, resulting in a very cool skirt and hairclips. I got a rose and a phoenix plant? And a hug. And a 32 min call from my older sister in Manchester. :D We gossipped.
La la la... Thanks to my friends. :) Last year was also fun, celebrating in Taiwan where Edison got Mingwei and I cake, and xt had some rather weird stuff to give me. X-X And I saw shooting stars on the midnight the day my birthday began.
***
By the way, does anyone know that semi-annoying but half-groovy song by Sean Kingston? It's called Beautiful Girls. Anyway today in the Fox shop I heard the reply:
Normally I don't like songs like that but it is really addictive! Feel like moving to the beat when I listen to it.
Signing out,
Alaris
P.s. I can see my cbox now!
***
Today I woke up to my maid's singing Happy Birthday to You (choo choo). :P Don't know why she added the train-like thing at the end. Anyway she was also the first to give me my present, which turned out to be a bath set with a YELLOW rubber duckie! :O And for the record, the first message I got was Si Chen's at exactly 12 midnight, except I only got it the next morning due to my phone lagging. :|
Birthdays are special because they're birthDAYS. If they were birthmonths it would be too generic to celebrate your birthmonth with 1/12 of the people in the world. If they were birthminutes, they would occur too frequently for anyone to care about them. Anyway, birthday are interesting because you feel especially special when it's yours even though you might sometimes forget the birthdays of others.
Some people whom I didn't expect to, remembered (Hong Jia, dn, Daffy, Cherlynn), and some people I expected to remember, forgot ("o__O it's not in dec? eek!" - who shall be kept unnamed :P). On the whole it was still a pleasant birthday because I got treated to lunch at Kenny Rogers (when I came home my mother told me a cockroach story about there :|). And it was the end of the A levels.
Also, I got some cool stuff. :D Say HELLO to my sumairu card, which entitles me to 20% of every purchase I make there! And this pink notebook by jiaqi which kept shedding glitter all over my hand and face. :P Apparently she got it really long ago and wanted to give it to me so many times. Not least, I also went out and shopped for the first time in a long while, resulting in a very cool skirt and hairclips. I got a rose and a phoenix plant? And a hug. And a 32 min call from my older sister in Manchester. :D We gossipped.
La la la... Thanks to my friends. :) Last year was also fun, celebrating in Taiwan where Edison got Mingwei and I cake, and xt had some rather weird stuff to give me. X-X And I saw shooting stars on the midnight the day my birthday began.
***
By the way, does anyone know that semi-annoying but half-groovy song by Sean Kingston? It's called Beautiful Girls. Anyway today in the Fox shop I heard the reply:
Normally I don't like songs like that but it is really addictive! Feel like moving to the beat when I listen to it.
Signing out,
Alaris
P.s. I can see my cbox now!
Post a Comment