Sewing Project!
When I was in primary 2, we had to do a project for art. We were given a piece of that cross-stich cloth (you know, with holes inside to show you where to put your needle). We were supposed to make a recorder case. Just for the record, I think recorders are gross. They sound nowhere like their cousin the flute and they're just disgusting.
Anyway, I never did finish my recorder case. I was scared of the stern teacher who would criticise your stitches before giving you new thread for the other rows. So after finishing my first few rows, I pretended to be busy instead of going to get more thread from her. I pretended until the end of that module and that's why I never finished it. Now that I reflect... Kinda LOSER. :O
Anyway on saturday night (while multitasking with dinner and the goong show), I finally finished something.

^_^
This is Christopher Carrion. He's named after a character in Abarat. Isn't he cute?
Proud of herself,
Alaris
Anyway, I never did finish my recorder case. I was scared of the stern teacher who would criticise your stitches before giving you new thread for the other rows. So after finishing my first few rows, I pretended to be busy instead of going to get more thread from her. I pretended until the end of that module and that's why I never finished it. Now that I reflect... Kinda LOSER. :O
Anyway on saturday night (while multitasking with dinner and the goong show), I finally finished something.

^_^
This is Christopher Carrion. He's named after a character in Abarat. Isn't he cute?
Proud of herself,
Alaris
Labels: achievements, christopher carrion, memories
Post a Comment