« Home | a love of privacy; or my coldhearted self » | (an old draft, finally posted) » | TV and role models » | bored » | freedom » | Post-exam plans » | wisdom and honesty » | Some Favourite Artists » | parents » | INFJ »

The Hazards of Shopping!

Ah I am having muscle ache all over. Intense shopping trip! I have a coat for Canada (I will probably bring it to the UK too for the colder early part), and sufficient bags (I shall not be needing anymore for quite a while, I have my Nike skull-camouflage print small backpack which is so useful, my purple tote for small outings, my NEW esprit brown bag for school, another black Coach bag for school (if brown doesn't go well), a small black bag for clubbing (HAHA). :P

Ok enough about bags. I am still thinking about my Charles and Keith shoe - whenever I walk past I feel tempted to go in and admire it. It is so stylish, but so not comfortable and high. Graa. Speaking of things on my wishlist - I went into Zara again, so I tried on the shirt and I don't think it is that worth it. It looks nice but the buttons are so hard to button and the sleeves are very narrow - when rolled up, they can't easily get past my big elbow bone.

Today was really fun though. We ate soup spoon twice! in a day and the first time we noticed there were mostly females. Cause guys don't go into soup spoon to eat? Anyway I shall eat there more; it has the semblance of healthiness yet manages to taste scrumplicious.

I do agree that it doesn't make you feel full for long though... But when I came home, after I watched a few of my shows, my mother returned from 'bible study' with lots of food. I think it's actually like some adult's excuse to throw a party, with the amount of food she brought back. :)

Oh and coming home on the bus, I saw A. We stay two stops apart only! Compared to Wl and I - five stops. It was near to the end of the trip, but I managed to show him what I bought. :) Cause he criticised my shopping bag for being so big and blocking everyone's way. :(

Not enough time in a day! I still want to read my responsibility to protect book. :( But the shadows under my eyes are darkening...

I know what I need now! An after-shopping massage like in Bali. Aaaah.

Sleep sleep! Still need to meet C at 1 tmr!

P.s. My handphone is seriously malfunctioning. The screen sometimes doesn't work... Nor the delete button... Nor the answer button. +_+ I will change it after I get back, I think, as I am probably not bringing this sim card to UK. Also, should be in UK 1 June - 4 July latest (not confirmed yet), so um. Email me if there's anything, I should be checking about once a week.

Regards,

Alaris!

Labels: , , , ,