Brussels
In Brussels now... That's in Belgium, for those of you who don't know. This laptop is a pain to type with, as it's my mother/sister's and I'm not familiar with it, but it'll do. Brussels reminds me of vegetables, btw!
Saw someone unexpected waiting for the train today, someone from 6R...! Didn't get to talk to her much though, wanted to tell her about Love Never Dies.
Anyway I feel quite good today. Was sick the first week or so, but I think I'm much recovered now. We have a decent apartment near to the Grand Place (although I was rudely interrupted in the middle of my shower by my mother saying the water was leaking out into the living room... it wasn't, much). The weather is fine and I can go out with only two layers, and the daylight lasts long as it does in summer. We easily walk around until 10+ like it's 5. :)
Happy! For the while. :)
Below, an impressive song from Les Miserables.
Saw someone unexpected waiting for the train today, someone from 6R...! Didn't get to talk to her much though, wanted to tell her about Love Never Dies.
Anyway I feel quite good today. Was sick the first week or so, but I think I'm much recovered now. We have a decent apartment near to the Grand Place (although I was rudely interrupted in the middle of my shower by my mother saying the water was leaking out into the living room... it wasn't, much). The weather is fine and I can go out with only two layers, and the daylight lasts long as it does in summer. We easily walk around until 10+ like it's 5. :)
Happy! For the while. :)
Below, an impressive song from Les Miserables.
Labels: belgium, music, the grand tour
Post a Comment